At Eximpedia, we are looking for content writers that contribute to growing this website. We do pay our contributors or do a barter of backlinks. You can ‘write for us’.
Terms & Conditions for getting paid –
1. The article should be on a topic that is not available on Eximpedia.
2. Article should be related to import, export, international trade, or foreign trade only.
3. You will only be paid if the article is found suitable to publish.
4. The amount will be credited to your account as soon as the article is published on the website.
5. You must email us the number of words in the article and our team will send you the quote/ amount you will receive when we publish your article. You can then decide if you want to send us the article.
6. You will not be paid if the article is rejected by the team. Reasons for rejection can be – inappropriate information, half information, language not understandable, high plagiarism, article topic not suitable to post on Eximpedia, keywords not used appropriately, wrong information being given, too many grammar mistakes in the article, a topic already published, unrelated topics.
To write for us, please email us at [email protected]
Topics that we cover –
- Foreign Trade
- Import and Export process
- Import Export Ideas
- Buiness related articles in import export field
- Import Export news
Most importantly, all the articles submitted by you must be –
- 100% Unique
- Manually written without the usage of any auto writing tools of any sort
- 100% Plagiarism-Free (the free version will also do)
- Checked and rectified through Grammerly tool (the free version will also do) for zero spelling and grammar mistakes
- In context to India and Indian readers only
- Well researched to mention only 100% true facts
- Not to be shown/ shared/ publish/ reproduced anywhere else in any circumstances
- Proofread by you before submitting the content
If you are interested in writing articles and contributing to the eximpedia.com website then please fill out this form –